24k Gold Facial Specialist in Southampton, and Langhorne PA
If you’re looking to achieve radiant and youthful skin and would like the anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that a 24k gold facial provides, visit En Vogue Medi Spa. Our team of skincare specialists would be happy to answer any questions that you have about our services as we always want you to feel 100% confident in your treatment at every stage. Our clinics are located in Southampton PA, and Langhorne PA. For more information, contact our friendly staff to schedule a consultation.
Table of Contents:
What does 24K gold facial do?
How much does a 24K gold facial cost?
What is the benefit of a gold facial?
How often should I do a gold facial?
If you’re looking to revitalize your skin and it the luxury treatment it deserves, look no further than the 24k gold facial. This stunning cosmetic treatment is as impressive as it sounds, utilizing high-quality products (yes, that includes 24k gold flakes!) and nutrients to give your skin a glowing, hydrated, and healthy finish.
The 24k gold facial utilizes 2 masks, infused with the purest 24k gold flakes and other effective nutrients, to cleanse, exfoliate, and refresh the skin.
While gold obviously has a very lavish aura, it does far more than just look good. Gold stimulates collagen production in the skin, effectively tightening it and preventing dropping and sagging. It also improves cellular regeneration in the skin, specifically the basal cells, which increase increases suppleness while also reducing fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes, and age spots.
The anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties of gold have also been associated with a reduction in certain skin conditions, particularly acne, scarring, discoloration, and sun damage. So if you’re looking for a way to increase the skin’s natural glow, restore smooth texture, and feel supple and hydrated, a 24k gold facial may be work considering.
The cost of a 24k gold facial will vary based on your location, the experience level of your provider, and any additional services or serums that may be provided.
On average, you can expect the price to range between $100 and $250 for a 60-minute treatment. While hearing the word ‘gold’ may make you think of an exorbitant price tag, the cost of a 24k gold facial averages around the same cost as many other facial alternatives.
There are a number of different benefits associated with undergoing a 24k gold facial, many of which you may not expect! They include:
● Natural anti-inflammatory properties. This makes it an exceptional choice for those who have an inflammatory skin condition such as acne or eczema, or who experience regular bouts of redness and irritation.
● Stimulating collagen production. Gold facials help increase collagen, the hormone responsible for skin firmness and elasticity. This makes it an effective anti-aging treatment, helping to fade fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots while also tightening up the skin.
● Helps to absorb and remove toxins. Every dayour skin is exposed to different irritants which can cause skin problems to develop. 24k gold facials are the perfect option for those looking to remove impurities for healthier skin.
● Increasing blood flow and circulation. New research suggests that gold can increase blood flow and improve circulation, the result of which gives skin a natural and healthy glow. Better blood flow also improves rates of cellular regeneration, allowing the body to produce collagen and elastin more effectively.
● Suitable for all skin types. From oily skin to sensitive skin, this rejuvenating facial is safe and effective for all skin types. While completely safe, it’s always recommended to you inform your provider about any skin conditions or allergies that you have before undergoing treatment to ensure the best possible result.
The number of gold facial treatments that would best support your skin care goals will vary depending on the health of your skin, how well you respond to the initial treatment, and the recommendation of your facialist.
While some clients achieve their desired results after a single session, others with more complex skin conditions may require 2-3 sessions for the best results. Skin care professionals typically recommend leaving 4-6 weeks between sessions so that the skin can fully absorb the benefits of one treatment before moving on to another.
If you would like more information about 24k gold facials, or whether they might be the right option for you, connect with us at En Vogue Medi-Spa. Our team of specialists would be happy to answer any questions that you have or help you to get an appointment. Our clinics are located in Southampton PA, and Langhorne PA. For more information, contact our friendly staff to schedule a consultation. We are open 5 days a week and serve clients from Southampton PA, Langhorne PA, Newtown PA, Woodmont PA, Willow Grove PA, Horsham PA, Levittown PA, Parkland PA, and surrounding areas.
Additional Services You May Need
- Cosmetic Injectables
- Laser Hair Removal
- Body Contouring
- Velashape Treatment
- Hair Restoration
- Medical Skin Treatment
- Skin Tightening
- Spa Facial Treatment
- IPL Photofacial
- Non Surgical Body Reshaping & Weight Loss
- Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
- Women’s Anti Aging
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Ultherapy Treatment
- HydraFacial Treatment
- Sclerotherapy Treatment
- Laser Vein Removal Treatment
- Wellness Injections Treatment
- i-Lipo Xcell Body Contouring & Reshaping
- Men Anti Aging